Tuesday, November 1, 2011

and I'm back...

After a very quick trip to Indianapolis I'm back in Chicago and very very busy in the studio!

A big thank you to everyone who came by my little booth at the Irvington Halloween Fest! It was a super fun day (and the costume watching was incredibly entertaining).
and one more thank you to my awesome mom: Thanks for all your help at the show...love you!

IMG_1216

IMG_1217

IMG_1214

IMG_1213

IMG_1222

IMG_1208

After the festival my Momma and I took the dogs for a brisk fall walk at one of the many lovely parks in the Indy area.
...it was a quick weekend but what fun it was...
monkey brains

cute little Ollie

me and my girl

IMG_1286

that's my momma

IMG_1278

IMG_1273

My next show is this coming Saturday in Minneapolis, MN at the Walker Art Center.
get all the event info here
Hope to see you there!

No comments: