Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Eric and the dogs and I went home to Indianapolis for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful holiday eating, drinking and seeing friends and family!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

...we even took a little boat ride at sunset (it was a pretty chilly excursion)...
Sunset on the lake

sunset on the lake

Aren't these turkey cookies the cutest? My little cousin Kara made them and all the kiddos gobbled them up (pun intended).
Cute Turkey Cookies

the lovely table setting
Let the feasting begin!

I even painted my nails for the day (that way they look a little more presentable and cover up all the jewelry making nicks and dirt).
festive hands

It's really starting to feel like Christmas is coming fast!
We'll put up our Christmas decorations next week when my mom comes to visit us in the city 9and maybe even have a small holiday open house once all my shows are over).
xmas  card

Don't forget about the annual holiday sale in my Etsy Shop

I hope to see you all at my last show of the year...The One of A Kind Show in Chicago at the Merchandise Mart starts next Thursday and I'll be in the same spot as last year...booth 2067!

No comments: