Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mark your calendars
The Annual Holiday Sale will begin on Friday Nov. 20th!
...everything in the Etsy Shop will be 15% off through Dec. 20th...

Shop for yourself or for that special someone and support handmade for the holidays!

In other news: The One of a Kind show is approaching quickly!
...December 1st-4th at the Merchandise Mart in Downtown Chicago...

I'll be located in the same spot as last year, Booth 2067
If you'd like some free tickets send me an e-mail at mklime@gmail.com or comment on this post and I'll send you a few free passes along with an extra special coupon to use at the show (exclusively for my blog readers and e-mail subscribers).

I've added a few new rings to the Etsy Shop this morning

mini Aquamarine Ring available here
IMG_1642

IMG_1644

IMG_1640

IMG_1639

Blue Chalcedony Dot Ring available here
IMG_1645

IMG_1648

...pretty plants from my humble abode...
IMG_1638

IMG_1655


No comments: