Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Paper White bulbs are beginning to bloom. It's been very satisfying watching them change and grow so quickly over the last few weeks.
...I wish I had planted more...
Blooming Paperwhites

Blooming Paperwhites

Blooming Paperwhites

...on my bench today...
on my bench today

Getting ready to cut out all this silver, then form, file, sand, solder and send off to it's final destination.

Today is going to be a busy day!

Now I'm off to take the doggies for a nice long walk...the air is cool and refreshing and the sun is shining bright.

P.S.
I wanted to mention a few shops that have some new work for the holiday season:
15 Steps in Ithaca, NY
Studio Hop in Providence, RI
Sassafras Flowers in Rochester, NY
Homespun in Indianapolis, IN
Shapiro's Florida in St. Petersburg, FL
Heart of the Home in New Hope, PA
Nest in Sheboygan, WI
and I'm finishing up some exciting new pieces to be sent off to Taboo Studio in San Diego, CA (probably by next week)

No comments: