Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring in March...

The weather has been absolutely amazing here the last few weeks!  It's almost like summer in March and as much as I love the warm weather and sunshine it does feel a little off to me.  
That being said I've still been enjoying it!  I've even been inspired to start my spring planting a little early.  Today I hung a cute little bucket out on the back porch and filled it with succulent cuttings.
IMG_3797

IMG_3798

I also planted some hyacinth bulbs that have been growing extremely fast and they smell utterly delicious.
IMG_3802

Check out my exterior inspiration pinboard on pinterest...there's so many great urban gardening ideas that I can't wait to get started on! 

I've been trying to get back in to the habit of drawing and sketching (it's a big part of my inspiration and design process).  Here's a quick illustration of a small coral collection (I was gifted a GIANT bag full from Tulum, Mexico from a dear friend).
IMG_3795

...and last but not least a quick little shop update...
Sapphire Sparkler Studs
48.00 here
IMG_3772

Prickly Pear Pad Studs with Sapphire Dangle
$104.00 here
IMG_3768

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments: